This is post contains affiliate links. Click here to find out what that means.
Going through a list of essentials back to school items sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? Fortunately, there are a number of retails who are simplifying your online experience.
Aside from shopping for back to school season, there’s something all moms will need to keep in mind. It’s the one thing we all wish we had more of, can you think of what it is?
This school year, I want to teach you the essentials on how to get back some time into your day.
Yes, we all have 24 hours, 7 days a week, etc., but I want to break down some of the ways my family makes time to do the things we need to do so we can do the things we want to do. Below I’ve shared 5 mom hacks that allow us to do so:
- Bathe before everyone else does. It might sound silly, but taking that shower in the morning will make a difference in how you feel throughout the day.
- Put a load in the wash first. Most moms make themselves a cup of coffee before starting their day. Although I don’t drink coffee, I do prep my husband’s cup in the morning. While the coffee maker runs, I add a load of laundry in the washer.
- Keep fruits handy. One of the best fast-food breakfast ideas I like to grab in the morning is fruit. I also add them to the boys’ morning cereal during the school season.
- Prepare uniforms/outfit ideas for the week on Saturdays. Personally, I enjoy ironing out the clothes for the week all in one shot, it makes mornings less stressful. I keep their clothes in the closet laid out for the week. I do the same for my husband’s work attire.
- Tidy up daily. Most weekends are spent cleaning around here. By tidying up throughout the week, I lighten the load for the weekend. BONUS: Keep a laundry basket by the stairs to grab the misplace items. It makes for easier cleanup.