This post contains Amazon affiliate links. The price stays the same if you do decide click through and make a purchase. Just know that I’ll receive a small commission from the sales.
As a blogger, you receive pitches for free products/services on a daily basis. At first, I would take on a lot of these products and services because I wanted to build my portfolio. It was a great way to showcase my writing and promote products I use every day.
Today, I only take on free product or service campaigns based on whether or not I’m interested in what’s being offered. It’s no surprise that most of the products I’ve received have become part of my daily routine. Below are ten of the ones I use daily with our family:
1. Benefit Cosmetics Real Mascara I received this mascara from Klout about two years ago, and it’s the only product I use on my eyelashes. It does everything I need it to.
2. Suave Advanced Therapy Moisturizer
The Suave moisturizer was part of an Influenster VoxBox I received not too long ago. It has been a blessing for my boys who have very sensitive skin. It’s great for our bedtime routine, too. There’s something about a massage before bedtime that helps the little ones sleep through the night.
3. L’Oreal Extraordinary Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, And Oil Serum I received the L’Oreal VoxBox from Influenster early in 2016. I mentioned in a previous post how much I’ve always wanted a shampoo that made my hair feel clean, and I was fortunate to have tried this combination. It’s been the brand that works on my hair. I’ve purchased it twice since the campaign.
6. Evian Water Spray I’ve worked on three campaigns for the Evian Water Spray and highly recommend it to family and friends who use moisturizer on their face. It’s easy to use and freshens up your skin in ways only pure water can. For someone who doesn’t drink enough water throughout the day, the Evian Water Spray keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
7. Johnson’s No More Tears Leave-In Conditioner I had received an Influenster VoxBox from Johnson’s and it came with three products: a shampoo, a detangling spray and a leave-in conditioner. We did use all three, but I liked the leave-in conditioner best and have purchased it again since the campaign.
8. SwimWays Infant Float & Canopy
I worked with SwimWays back in 2014 on their National Swim Day campaign. We had already purchased this product with our firstborn, and we were excited to use the free one we received from the campaign with our second child. Our youngest used it until a couple of months ago when he turned one.
9. Braun Forehead Thermometer
I received a forehead thermometer back in 2014 for a Klout campaign. It has come in handy several times with our kids. Our youngest broke the one we received for that campaign, and another we picked up ourselves. We might buy a third and stack it up real high so he doesn’t get his hands on it.
10. The Beachmate System
After helping to promote the Beachmate System on social media, I continue to use the Beachmate system. Although it’s for the beach, I’ve been able to use it at the park and even in our yard. The cooler is very handy for playdates and the buckets are great for carrying things throughout the house.
Are there any free products you’ve received that you still use today?
Former B2B editor and marketing manager turned Family & Lifestyle blogger. Fatima is passionate about life and being social.
When she isn't running around with her husband, three kids, and two pups, Fatima helps other bloggers and local businesses with their online marketing strategy.
If you have any questions or would like to connect, feel free to reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org