My motto is “there are 24 hours in a day, if you didn’t get to something it’s because you didn’t want to.” I find myself saying those words whenever I feel like complaining about time.
Here’s what you can do to save time:
1) Set your alarm at least two hours ahead this way you add two extra hours to your day. 😉
2) Tackle your biggest task first. You might not be able to finish it that same day, but you’ll have a good start if you began first thing in the morning.
3) If you’re driving somewhere, think about the time. If it’s 8:30-40 a.m. you might hit the traffic of those trying to get to work by 9 a.m.
4) Alternate on weekends. If you find yourself unable to visit/spend time with friends/family, set up dates. And most importantly, try to stick to them. You never know what might pop up, but you shouldn’t cancel on someone just because you don’t feel like getting up. You never know if that’s the last time you’ll see them.
5) Take a breather. It’s important to take time away from everything/everyone. Even if it’s five minutes in the shower, you’ll be glad you did. 😉
Hope you have a great start to your week!