2. Visit nearby pools. We prefer our community pool or a family member’s.
3. Have a water balloon fight. We make water balloons by the 100s using this.
4. Grab water guns and fill them up. The kids and adults always jump in to join the fun. Check out this pack of 30 water guns for your family and friends to enjoy.
5. Turn on the hose. Whether you’re washing the car or simply watering the plants, you can make it a great time with the kids with just the hose. We did this as kids and it was fun helping my dad wash the car.
6. Plan a play date at the water park with friends. You can save by bringing your own snacks and other essentials.
What were your favorite water play moments growing up? Tell us in a comment below!
Former B2B editor and marketing manager turned Family & Lifestyle blogger. Fatima is passionate about life and being social.
When she isn't running around with her husband, three kids, and two pups, Fatima helps other bloggers and local businesses with their online marketing strategy.
If you have any questions or would like to connect, feel free to reach out via email: email@example.com