2. Visit nearby pools. We prefer our community pool or a family member’s.
3. Have a water balloon fight. We make water balloons by the 100s using this.
4. Grab water guns and fill them up. The kids and adults always jump in to join the fun. Check out this pack of 30 water guns for your family and friends to enjoy.
5. Turn on the hose. Whether you’re washing the car or simply watering the plants, you can make it a great time with the kids with just the hose. We did this as kids and it was fun helping my dad wash the car.
6. Plan a play date at the water park with friends. You can save by bringing your own snacks and other essentials.
What were your favorite water play moments growing up? Tell us in a comment below!
What's life like with three kids and two pups? It's entertaining, that's for sure!
MTME breaks down family fun ideas and shares personal insights from a former B2B editor and digital marketer turned mom running a business and a household -- all under one roof.
With her husband as her #1 fan, there isn't anything she can't accomplish.
Read on to learn how she breathes in fire and exhales success.