2013 was a tough year. So much has happened — both unexpected and expected — that I’m pretty much ready to bid farewell to the year. If you’ve been following along you’re well aware of our move next week (so excited, yet nervous all at once). But before the move, there’s January 1st — the day many use to create resolutions for the new year. So, what are mine? The truth is, I never make one. I do, however, look forward to new beginnings. Here are 14 things I look forward to in 2014:
1) A fresh start with my little family.
2) A new state.
3) A new home I can decorate (super excited!).
4) More time with Jeff 🙂
5) Falling in love all over again.
6) Sebastian’s his first words and steps.
7) Devoting more time to my family.
8) My toes in the sand.
9) Connecting more with other bloggers.
10) Seeing Rocky swim for the first time.
11) Getting married in July.
12) Our long drive down South.
13) When my friends/family visit us.
14) Celebrating life.
Is there anything you’re looking forward to this year? Share it below. I’d love to hear about it. 🙂