If you’re looking to escape on a date night or have a couple of drinks from one of your favorite countries, then Disney’s Epcot has what you need.
Although Epcot is more for the adults, it is one of Walt Disney World’s most unique theme parks. This Disney attraction is both fun and educational, with pavilions that celebrate global food and cultures.
At Epcot in Orlando, you’ll also find typical amusement park attractions with a futuristic twist. There are Epcot rides featuring your favorite Disney characters as well.
Honestly, no trip to Walt Disney World would be complete without checking out this park!
Some people visit Epcot without knowing just how much there is to do here. With some research and asking around, you can plan a successful trip.
From great food to interactive exhibits, Epcot has it all. Check out these fun spots before you leave the park!
2. Try some crème brulee at the France pavilion’s Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie. The bakery also has other French delights, like eclairs and tartes.
3. For a quick treat, stop by Crepes des Chefs de France. Their crepes and ice cream are delicious!
4. Learn about Morocco at the pavilion’s Gallery of Arts and History. The rotating history exhibits and colorful artwork are truly eye-opening!
5. Check out one of Epcot in Florida’s newer attractions, Frozen Ever After. You’ll find this musical boat ride at the Norway pavilion.
6. Bring your younger kids to The “What If” Labs, where they can play while using their five senses.
7. Learn about American history at The American Adventure in Epcot in Orlando. This animatronic production features patriotic music and iconic figures like Benjamin Franklin, Susan B. Anthony, and Thomas Jefferson.
8. Enjoy a fancy character lunch or dinner at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. Character dining experiences are popular at Walt Disney World, so be sure to book a reservation a few weeks in advance.
9. Grab some gelato at the Italy pavilion’s Gelati. If ice cream isn’t your thing, try their espresso or wine.
10. Order a German beer flight at Sommerfest in Epcot in Orlando to go with your bratwurst, frankfurter, or apple strudel.
11. Discover Japan’s modern “kawaii” culture at the Bijutsu-kan Gallery. The art exhibits here include a replica Tokyo apartment that’s designed to be adorable!
12. Play some games at the Advanced Training Lab, a space-themed arcade with activities for the whole family.
14. Go on a mission to Mars on the thrilling Mission: SPACE ride. While you can choose between the high-intensity Orange Mission or the Green Mission that doesn’t spin, you must be at least 40”tall to ride either.