This post is sponsored by Fresh Cravings, however all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for learning more about the brands that support Motherhood Through My Eyes.
Planning for Sundays can be exhausting, but what if I told you there’s an easier way to prepare in advance?
We love having family and friends over for events, and we like to make our guests feel welcomed. I will admit that although I support my husband’s favorite football team, I’m not one to sit and watch an entire game. Watching sports has never been my thing, I’d rather play them.
If you’re like me and need a few pointers on how to make Game Day a success without the stress, then I recommend these five tips below:
- Shop for the right snacks. Having delicious snacks is always a plus. Throw in healthy, too and you’re sure to make an impression on your guests. Bonus: When guests enjoy the food, there’s less to put away.
- Add a touch of Game Day themed items. There’s nothing that gets everyone more excited about an event than arriving
toa themed party. It makes attendees anticipate what’s to come.
- Ask what everyone likes to drink in advance. Most of the time people will respond with “beer” but not everyone drinks the same beer. I like to buy a separate case for my husband since he likes to have a cold one throughout the week.
- Plan something fun for the kids to do. Sundays are family days, so we can’t forget about the kids during Game Days. Whether it’s simply throwing a bunch of balls in the yard or setting up some indoor games for them to enjoy, kids like to feel included. Don’t forget to make sure they are.
- Keep the kitchen accessible. Although it might be Sunday and you’d like to rest, having a clean sink will make tidying up a lot easier once everyone has left your home.
Game Day Snack Ideas
Choosing delicious, healthy snacks is a no-brainer when you stop by your local Publix. There’s something for everyone to enjoy. Lately, we’ve been trying a variety of dishes with the new Fresh Cravings Organic Salsa. It has an incredible flavor that’s made with Certified Organic fresh, vine-ripened tomatoes, crisp vegetables, and zesty peppers and spices.
All ingredients are non-GMO Certified Organic, and the handcrafted small-batch recipe is never cooked or pasteurized.
Fresh Cravings Organic Salsa is competitively priced to many traditional non-organic salsas, so you it will meet your shopping budget as well.
We use Fresh Cravings salsa during Game Days to add flavor to our Shish Kabobs, as a side dish for our Carne Asada as well as a dip for our chips.