Spring is finally here and the weather feels great in South Florida. Here are some spring crafts to try with the kids this season.
Whether you’re looking to make the best out of a current situation or looking for ways to entertain your child, these spring crafts for kids will come in handy.
These 20 seasonal craft ideas are perfect for entertaining multiple children as well. We have a toddler, a preschooler and a school-aged child to keep us busy at home.
10 Spring Crafts You Can Do Indoors
Whether you decide to plant a garden together or gift someone with one of these crafts, it’s important to remember to have fun together.
1. 3D Doily Flowers (Spring Craft for Kids)
2. How to Make Clothespin Dragonflies (Kids Craft)
3. Easy Spring Craft: Make Paper Butterflies
4. Rainy Day Duck Craft for Spring
5. Coffee Filter Flower Craft
6. Paper Butterfly – Easy Spring Craft for Kids
7. Spring Craft for Kids: Window Art
8. Tissue Paper Flowers Spring Craft for Kids
9. Easy Spring Craft for Kids
10. Felt Ladybug – Spring Craft for Kids
9 Fun Outdoor Projects For The Kids To Enjoy
Are you looking to give the kids a couple of family outdoor projects to work on with other siblings? This is our secret to keeping the kids busy and helps avoid having them fight each other for the remote or juice box.
Busy kids are happy kids, at least that’s something that helps us while raising multiple children.
Whether you’re planning to create homemade gifts for others or simply looking to work on a family project, these fun outdoor ideas are great for the kids.
Here are 9 ideas to work on with the family outdoors that the kids will enjoy.
1. Spring Crafts for Kids: Decorate Terra Cotta Pots
2. Painted Birdhouses – Easy Spring Craft Idea
3. Simple Windsock Spring Craft for Kids
4. Egg Carton Daffodils
5. Spring Butterfly Wreath Craft for Kids
6. Paper Plate Chick Wreath Craft
7. Easy Painted Eggs Spring Craft for Kids
8. Spring Flower Art for Kids: DIY Nature Suncatchers
9. Pretty Spring Craft Kids Will Love to Make