This post contains affiliate links. Click here to find out what that means.
Summer is one of our favorite seasons. You’re probably wondering why since we live in the Sunshine State.
Our oldest is now in school and summer is how we plan our fun activities. From family trips to local play dates with other moms, it’s been exciting to get the boys out more.
It’s interesting to see how much we can do with water play. To help inspire you and your little ones, we’ve put together six ideas for you to try this week:
- Go to a local splash pad. These are always a hit with the boys!
2. Visit nearby pools. We prefer our community pool or a family member’s.
3. Have a water balloon fight. We make water balloons by the 100s using this.
5. Turn on the hose. Whether you’re washing the car or simply watering the plants, you can make it a great time with the kids with just the hose. We did this as kids and it was fun helping my dad wash the car.
6. Plan a play date at the water park with friends. You can save by bringing your own snacks and other essentials.